Import & Export Flows
As a global player, managing and optimising your import and export flows are vital to your success. This is at the heart of what FOL does.
The right combination of global experience and local knowledge
Managing your international import and export flows is at the heart of our business. We are responsible for the daily operations of some of the world’s largest companies; managing complex flows of goods, information, and financials to and from all parts of the world.
With dedicated employees worldwide, we ensure consistently high quality service delivery and solutions, and are proud to have one of the highest customer retention rates in the industry.
Our solutions provide visibility, reliability and consistency of product, documentation and information flows – and therefore, improves your inbound planning and efficiency.
Visibility and effective control of origin activities such as the timing of export shipments, choice of carrier and equipment, and vendor compliance with your requirements are important in order to optimise inbound flows. This helps you to ensure that your products reach their end destination in a timely manner, and achieve cost-efficiency in your supply chain.
Our services include:
- Vendor management
- Carrier management
- Purchase order management
- Document management
- Import and export coordination
- Invoice management.
Key benefits to you
- Optimisation of shipping modes, transport costs and inbound flows through coordination of multiple orders and vendors and control of export shipment timing
- Consistency in documentation and information regardless of origin, carrier and vendor, reducing administration and risk of critical delays at destination
- Improved visibility through early data capture and validation of cargo and information details from vendors, leading to improved decision-making and planning.